LAAT ONS JOU HELP OM JOU REKENINGKUNDE PUNT TE VERBETER!
Like2understand is deur Louwtjie Venter ontwikkel om as ‘n basis te dien vir
beginners en ‘n opknappingskursus vir die wat reeds oor kennis van rekeningkunde beskik. Die doel van hierdie webtuiste is om leerders se kennis van basiese beginsels van rekeningkunde uit te brei sodat hulle verstaan waarom transaksies op ‘n spesifieke manier voltooi word. Dit is noodsaaklik vir mense wat rekeningkunde as ‘n beroep wil volg en om mense in klein besighede te help om hulle eie boekhouding te doen.
- Notas vir elke onderwerp met genoegsame voorbeelde
- Opnames om sleutel onderwerpe te verduidelik
- Meervoudige keusevrae om jou kennis te toets
- Werkboek en antwoordboeke
- Volledige eksamen vraestelle met oplossings
- Forum vir addisionele inligting
Achieving Excellence Together
- Topic Notes
- Recordings to explain key topics
- Short Questions to test your knowledge
- Workbook & Answer Book
- Exam papers with solutions
- Forum to ask questions and request more information as needed
SPECIALPer topicR200 Once OffUnlimited access to one topic of your choice for the remainder of 2017!
ONCE OFFR1500 Once Off
- With this option you pay once off and receive unlimited access to all 16 topics for the remainder of 2017.
What Other People Say About Us
Kindness like yours Means more than you know And more than this “Thank You” Can possibly show! We appreciate all the extra time, dedication and effort you have given us!
Thank you for all the hard work and dedication during the year. I appreciate it very much.
One can never tell where a teachers’ influence stops. Thank you so much for all your help.
You are indeed a mentor. Thanks for your hard work.
We kept your name in our journal and posted in to the ledger of our hearts. You will be classified as an asset because you market value as a teacher will never depreciate.
We have not been the best bunch but still we would like to say: Thank you for being one of the best lecturers, for making sure that we understand the work and for going the extra mile. May God continue to hold you on the palm of his hand so you may have many more years to come so that those who will study after us may have the same privilege of being taught by you.
For all you have been For all you say and do May every lovely thing in life always come back to you May you be blessed abundantly to bless you with all the efforts you make.
May the Lord bless you in all your future endeavours You are a great lecturer! Thank you so much for everything you do for us.